Theta Delta Chi - Beta Deuteron
217 Ash Avenue
Ames, IA 50014
We were founded in 1847 by six men at Union college, and brought to Iowa State in 1919. We are the oldest house on campus made for Fraternal living and celebrating our 100th year in 2019. Our house had renovations completed in spring 2016. Our reputation on campus has been growing and we've been constantly increasing our numbers and improving since 2007. We represent a wide variety of majors and backgrounds, bringing in students from all over the nation. All of our members are very involved in the fraternity and in Iowa State student life. Theta Delta Chi strives to improve all of its members to improve and reform them to the best of their abilities. It's a brotherhood for life.
|Philanthropy||Autism Speaks: Brownie Bar and Build-a-burger|
|Colors||Black, White, and Blue|
|National Founded||October 31, 1847|
- Dues: $3400/semester
- Style of living: Suite
- Maximum capacity: 40 men with 4-6 per room
- Internet: four high speed ports in each room, WiFi
- Cable: All living rooms and TV room
- Other Information: The house that we currently live was completed in 1910, and is the oldest house on campus built for fraternal living. We have lived here since 1919 and our house has just gained both state and national historical site recognition. Renovations were completed during spring 2016. Each room fits about 4-6 comes with couches, study desks and a 55'smart TV. Cold airs consist of 4 or 8 members.
- Freshmen: Encouraged to live in.